Providing a great experience at our practice is not only about making sure you receive expert treatment from our doctors. It’s also about exceptional front desk service and eliminating as many hurdles as possible between you and the care you need.
That is why we are happy to provide our new patient forms right here for your convenience!
We know that a first visit to any medical practitioner may cause some feelings of awkwardness and anxiety for some. By having access to our forms now, you can review plenty of information before you ever step through our doors. And if you print out our Registration Form, you can have it all ready as soon as you arrive, saving you time in the waiting room.
Download our forms by clicking the button below. You may need Acrobat Reader to open this file, which you can download for free here.
Here is a brief overview of what you can find in this packet:
- Check-in Requirements. A quick rundown of when to arrive and what to bring to ensure your registration goes smoothly.
- Payment Responsibility & Payment Methods. Information on the forms of payment we accept. Additionally, there are also a few reminders on understanding your insurance benefits.
- Registration Form. If you wish to fill this out before arriving for your first appointment, please feel free to do so. This form includes necessary information we must have entered into our system before we can see you.
- Financial Policy. The standard statement of our Financial Policy. This is required to be signed as part of registration for any medical practice.
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices. Additional required signage that ensures you have received a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices.